Índice do Fórum Dimensao3.com

Autor Mensagem

<  Tutoriais  ~  FLUID SIMULATION - THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE ART

Vitor Teixeira
Colocada: Qua Nov 02, 2011 9:28 pm Responder com Citação
Primeiros passos Registo: 12 Ago 2009 Mensagens: 102 Local/Origem: Espinho
Boa pessoal, já algum tempo que ando afastado deste forum com mta pena minha e para compensar a minha ausência aqui fica um pequeno projecto que me encontro a desenvolver. Peço desculpa por estar em ingles, espero que não se importem. Aqui vai o link e uma pequena apresentação dos diferentes capítulos:

In the FIRST CHAPTER I’ll introduce some of the scientific aspects related to fluids, we will see how fluid simulation evolved in the film industry and the required ingredients to perform a proper fluid simulation in the computational era. The concepts introduced here are just the basics that I think are useful and enough for this kind of video tutorial but at the same time, for those that may want to develop a more deeper research into this area, all the necessary information to start is right here.

In CHAPTER 2, we will focus our attention in the creation of atmospheric, pyrotechnic and open water effects within Maya, pinpointing some of their scientific aspects.

In the THIRD CHAPTER I’m going to develop from scratch to final compositing an more advanced example of what we can achieve with Maya Fluids.

In the FORTH AND FINAL CHAPTER, I’m going to talk about the importance of certain forums, blogs and newsletters that we should always keep an eye on.

http://www.behance.net/gallery/FLUID-SIMULATION-THE-SCIENCE-BEHIND-THE-ART/2408710

Cheers

Ver o perfil de utilizadores Enviar Mensagem Privada Enviar email MSN Messenger

Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:  

Todos os tempos são GMT
Página 1 de 1
Novo Tópico

Ir para:  

Neste fórum, você Não pode colocar mensagens novas
Não pode responder a mensagens
Não pode editar as suas mensagens
Não pode remover as suas mensagens