Índice do Fórum Dimensao3.com

Autor Mensagem

<  Geral  ~  Camera aperture no maya...

treeD-Lab
Colocada: Sáb Fev 02, 2008 5:37 am Responder com Citação
Registo: 01 Nov 2007 Mensagens: 13 Local/Origem: Radícula
Olá a todos, alguem me pode dizer como posso obter os valores da camera aperture das minhas imagens no film back. Será através de algum calculo? As dimensões da minha imagem sao:
768 px/576 px - 10.667 inches/8 inches. O device aspect ratio is 1.333. The pixel aspect ratio is 1. No film back das minhas imagens o aspect ratio is 1.333. My focal lenght is 35mm in the camera attributes.
Espero que alguem me possa ajudar pois n estou a compreeder muito bem como posso obter estes valores só a partir da fotografia.
Obrigado
Ver o perfil de utilizadores Enviar Mensagem Privada Enviar email MSN Messenger
treeD-Lab
Colocada: Dom Fev 03, 2008 6:13 pm Responder com Citação
Registo: 01 Nov 2007 Mensagens: 13 Local/Origem: Radícula
"The methodology of sizing toady’s CCD’s and CMOS sensors is derived from a set of standard sizes given to TV camera tubes in the 50’s. These sizes were measured in inches, 1/2”, 2/3” etc. The confusion comes in the fact that the size designation does not define the diagonal of the sensor area but rather the outer diameter of the glass envelope of a vintage TV camera tube. It was discovered over years of video shooting that the imaging plane of the camera is approximately two thirds of the designated size of the tube diameter. Since this designation has been carried forth to modern CCD and CMOS sensor sizing, and there is no direct mathematical relationship between the diameter of the imaging circle and the sensor size, one can use the approximation of two thirds of the imperial measurement of the sensor as a value for the diagonal, if you are unable to acquire the exact measurement of the sensor from the manufacturer. This diagonal plus the aspect ratio of the sensor will allow you to figure out the width and the height of the sensor using the Pythagorean theorem which states that a2 + b2 = c2 where c is the hypotenuse while a and b are the sides of the triangle."

I think this is the answer i was trying to reach...
I hope to help someone that was in a situation like me
Cheers
Ver o perfil de utilizadores Enviar Mensagem Privada Enviar email MSN Messenger

Mostrar os tópicos anteriores:  

Todos os tempos são GMT
Página 1 de 1
Novo Tópico

Ir para:  

Neste fórum, você Não pode colocar mensagens novas
Não pode responder a mensagens
Não pode editar as suas mensagens
Não pode remover as suas mensagens